Dollface Cosmetics has several make-up palettes that you can choose from. Their palettes are perfect for make-up junkies and most especially for students who wish to pursue a career in make-up artistry.
After reading a lot of blog posts about Dollface Cosmetics, I finally decided to get one for myself. It actually took me weeks to decide which palette to get, but after considering my basic needs to start with make-up artistry, I decided to purchase the Dollface Vanity Palette, my first all-in-one palette ever. Thanks Ms. Pearl!
This is it! I wish I can do this professionally some day!
What Kikaymomtreprenuer thinks
Product Rating: 4/5
Price: Php 1,000.00 + shipping fee
- Palette: approximately 7″to 8″ long
- Eyeshadow pan: size of a 25 centavo coin (each pan)
- Blushes and highlighters: almost the size of a 10 peso coin (each pan)
- Lip Colors: approximately .75″ x .25″
What I like
- A complete palette (60 shades of e/s combination of matte and shimmer, 3 blushes, contour and highlight palette, and 12 lipsticks)
- Comes with 2 e/s applicators
What I don’t like
- Whites and yellows are not that visible(this is probably because of my skintone).
- Could have been better if they included at least 4 shades of concealer in the palette (“,)
Overall, since it’s an all-in-one palette, I think it’s a must-have for someone who loves applying make-up and probably for professionals too.
My next project, Dollface Concealer Palette and some more Eyeshadow Palettes!