I use Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil as make-up remover. In fact, I am still finishing my first bottle. Yet, I sooo love Human Nature Products and also love the benefits of Sunflower Seed Oil, so even I still have enough of it, I still decided to purchase the NEW Human Nature Sunflower Cleansing Oil.
*Photo by Homer Trinidad
How Human Nature describes it
- 100% natural, moisturizing make-up remover
- Gently takes off even the most stubborn waterproof mascara
- Works twice as hard as it cleans away make-up while hydrating and nourishing your skin and conditioning your lashes making it safe to use even around the eye area
What Kikaymomtrepreneur thinks
Product Rating: 4/5
I consumed 4 cotton balls to remove my Avon Waterproof Mascara and Revlon Eyeshadow
How to use it
Massage it on your face and wipe the excess oil with facial tissue or cotton.
Make sure to massage enough amount to remove your make-up The first time I used it, it felt like I washed my face with cooking oil because I put too much, minus the scent(lol).
I like it because it’s similar to Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil…world-class! I like the pump bottle.
It reminds of a cheap unwrapped sugar-coated candies sold at sari-sari stores specifically in provinces. My aunt used to call this “kending hubad” (I hope you can relate!hehe). They look like this : ).
*grabbed from google
Overall, although I am not a fan of oil-based cleansers. I appreciate several things about it:
- Truly removes stubborn waterproof mascaras, make-up, etc.
- It’s organic, loooove the benefits!
- Doesn’t sting the eye
- It’s a lash conditioner – healthier lashes = less eyelash fall caused by mascara and eyelash curler 😉
- Based on research, Sunflower oil has high Vit.E content
That’s all about it! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!