Do you know that McCormick Buffalo Wings (Barbeque Flavor)Seasoning Mix can be used as sauce mix for meat or fish? Read on.
If you read my previous post on McCormick Classic Buffalo Wings , then you have an idea how this seasoning mix looks like when you opened it. Let’s recall.
Here is the product.
You use Pack 1 to coat the meat, fry it, then pour Pack 2 to the fried meat. Just because I wanted to prepare something special for my hubby and my son, I found another way of using the product. I used pack 2 to cook Cream Dory Fillet in Barbeque Sauce, but I still used pack 1 of the seasoning mix to coat the sliced Cream Dory Fillet. I fried it and set it aside.
How to prepare the Barbeque Sauce
1. Saute garlic and onion in vegetable oil.
2. Pour pack 2 of McCormick Classic Buffalo Wings in Barbeque Flavor.
3. Season it with UFC Cook n Dip Catsup Blend in Honey Barbeque.
4. Add 1 cup of water.
5. Season it with salt, honey and McCormick Rosemary, then bring to boil.
6. Pour the sauce to the Fried Cream Dory Fillet.
7. Serve Hot.
Happy weekend! Hope you liked this recipe.