Baby oil, lotion or petroleum jelly provides enough moisture to our hands and feet. I religiously apply it day and night, even after doing household chores. When I first saw Human Nature Hand and Foot Salve, I said to myself “Do I still need it although I have enough hand and foot care products at home?” A friend of mine, who in fact introduced me to Human Nature, probably saw me reading the product description while she was preparing my Human Nature purchases. So, she came up to me and said, “Hindi ka na magpapafootsscrub pag inaaply mo yan.” (You might not need a foot scrub once you have started using it). After hearing that, I immediately bought the product and gave it a month and half to see visible results.
Human Nature Hand and Foot Salve
Price: Php 99.75
How Human Nature describes it
- Instantly treat, moisturize and protect dry and aging hands, cracked heels and other damaged spots.
- Contains the strong antioxidant properties of carrot and bee propolis
- 100% no harmful chemicals (Parabens, phthalates, SLS/SLES, formaldehyde, and other toxic pruducts)
What Kikaymomtrepreneur thinks
- Love both scents (Banana smells like bubblegum so it has a sweet scent, while Eucalyptus smells like massage oils)
- Hands and heels are softer (this means less salon visits)
- Treated the dry flaky skin on my hands caused by laundry soap, bleaching powder, and dishwashing liquid
- Despite of the rich texture, it’s not as sticky as other moisturizing products
- Lasts a month (depends on usage, apply it 3s a day)
- Perfect to use before and after doing extreme household chores (laundry, cleaning, washing the dishes, etc.)
- If there’s a miracle oil, this one is a miracle hand and foot cream lol
I can’t think of any cons because I totally love it!
Our family friend was right. This product actually gives you softer and smoother heels just like what a regular foot and hand scrub does, but then again, use this religiously in order to see the results you wish to achieve.
Now, let’s do a financial analysis:
Foot Spa/Hand Spa Cost per month: Php 350.0 vs. Hand and Foot Salve per month: Php99.75 (very light on the budget ;)).
Since I have already expressed my thoughts on this brand, it’s your turn now to share your expriences on other Hand and Foot Care products;).