Hello everyone! Let me share to you another recipe. I don’t know how to call this but I got the idea from Tapsi ni Vivian’s Menu :).
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 medium packed mixed vegetables (bought from the grocery or you can make your own)
- 1 dozen boiled quail eggs, shelled
- 500 grams shrimps
- Star Margarine Garlic Flavor (if you don’t like a strong garlic flavor you can use butter instead)
- 1 Knorr Chicken Broth Cube
- Nestle All Purpose Cream
- 1/8 tsp McCormick Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Sprite
- Minced garlic
- Chopped onions
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a pan, boil shrimps in 1 cup of water and sprite in 3 minutes.
Add 1/4 tsp of garlic and Garlic Star Margarine.
Set stove to low fire and simmer for 3 minutes or wait until shrimps are cooked.
Set aside shrimps with the broth.
In a separate pan, saute minced garlic and chopped onions in 1Tbsp Garlic Star Margarine and 2 drops of cooking oil. Wait until garlic turns golden brown.
Pour 200ml of Nestle All Purpose Cream into the pan, then add shrimp broth and 1/2 cup of water.
Add mixed vegetables and bell pepper, simmer for 3-5 minutes.
Add shrimps and quail eggs. Serve hot.
- Better use shelled shrimps. This will shorten prep time because no need to boil them in sprite. Hence, you can just saute shrimps with garlic and onions.
- You can use this as pasta sauce :). Just add a mixture of all purpose flour, evaporated milk, bacon and celery. Voila! Shrimp Carbonara ;).
Have a great week to all!