I was never a fan of organic beauty products until I discovered Human Nature Products under Gandang Kalikasan Incorporated. Human Nature is not new. They have been in the business for a couple of years and I think it was just few months back when they gained popularity in the market. When I saw their catalogue, their Philosophy “Pro Philippines, Pro Poor, Pro Environment” caught my attention. They are Pro Philippines because they do all their efforts to source as much raw materials locally, Pro Poor because most of their workers are from Gawad Kalinga Community and Pro Environment because of the organic ingredients that are better for our bodies and the environment. I read through the catalogue and a lot of things amazed me that led me to become one of their dealers. I signed-up for Php825 and they gave me a starter kit which I can sell or use that includes their bestseller items (if you are interested to sign-up or buy any HHN Products, please let me know(“,)).
What amaze me about Human Nature are the following things:
- Rachel Grant of Die Another Day became a partner of Gawad Kalingan in 2007 and wrote how wonderful her experience is in using Human Nature Products.
- Products are very affordable and perfect for gifts/giveaways.
- Human Nature Catalogue has a list of chemicals that are not healthy for our bodies.
- I love the fact that Gandang Kalikasan Inc. provided work opportunities to Gawad Kalinga Community.
- They have launched their Mineral Make-up last October 9, 2010 and will be available few months from now(I am soo excited for this!Bad thing is..I wasn’t able to join their launch because I had work, it’s fine tough).
It’s been 3 weeks since I signed-up for dealership, and guess what? I can say that I am sooo addicted to Human Nature Products. I will provide a review of their products in the next few posts!